Savory Sweet Balsamic Roasted Carrots by Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence
– 2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place carrots on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour balsamic mixture over carrots and toss to coat.
5. Roast carrots for 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until tender and lightly browned.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!