Spinach and Cream Cheese Rolls
These Spinach and Cream Cheese Rolls are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or side dish. The combination of spinach, cream cheese, and garlic creates a flavorful and savory roll that is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
* 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
* 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
* 2 cloves of garlic, minced
* 2 packages of crescent roll dough
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, cream cheese, and garlic until well combined.
3. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
4. Place a spoonful of the spinach mixture onto the wide end of each triangle.
5. Roll up the dough, starting at the wide end and rolling towards the point.
6. Place the rolls onto a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Serve warm.
* Calories: 140
* Fat: 9g
* Carbohydrates: 11g
* Protein: 4g
* Sodium: 270mg