As much as I love a good potato salad, sometimes you gotta mix it up. Something tasy, something fresh, something easy. And there’s nothing easier than a one pan meal right?? So here come’s Southwest Roasted Potato Salad!
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 corn on the cob, husk on
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced + extra roughly chopped to garnish
- Green onion, thinly sliced to garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Toss potatoes, bell peppers, cumin, ancho chili pepper, salt, pepper, minced dill, and olive oil until coated on a roasting pan. Spread the vegetables out into a single layer, leaving an empty space for the corn on the cob. Place the corn on the cob, husk still on, in the empty space.