Roasted cauliflower soup is super creamy vegan soup made with roasted garlic and coconut cream. This makes for the most comforting weeknight dinner. Gluten Free too. Roasted cauliflower soup – you are my new love. You
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 head garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika optional
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika optional
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut milk (optional, use almond flour instead if sensitive to the taste of coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- For garnish:
- handful chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the top off the head of garlic, revealing a small portion of each clove. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet.