Get ready for a busy week by making this delicious breakfast slice ahead of time.
The ingredient of Breakfast slice
- 50g brown rice
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 6 eggs
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 65g Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese
- 120g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh mint leaves
The instruction how to make Breakfast slice
- Place rice and 125ml water in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes or until rice is just tender.
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Line a 26cm x 16cm (base measurement) slab tin with baking paper, allowing paper to hang over the 2 long sides. Place spinach in a large bowl. Add enough boiling water to cover. Soak for 30 seconds or until just wilted. Drain well.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in rice, spinach, carrot and zucchini. Pour into prepared tin and distribute evenly. Dollop cottage cheese over the top. Use the back of a spoon to lightly press cheese into egg mixture. Bake for 30u201335 minutes or until golden and set.
- Cut into slices and serve topped with tomatoes and mint.
Nutritions of Breakfast slicecalories: