This inventive fruit soup is a refreshing way to enjoy rockmelon and raspberry after dinner.
The ingredient of Rockmelon & raspberry soup
- 1 (about 1 1/2 kg) rockmelon, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 120g fresh raspberries
- 8 ripe strawberries, chopped
- Crushed ice, to serve
The instruction how to make Rockmelon & raspberry soup
- Place the rockmelon, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a sieve to form a smooth fruit puree. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Puree the raspberries and remaining sugar in a food processor until smooth and strain through a sieve. Discard the seeds.
- To serve, ladle the rockmelon puree into shallow serving bowls. Sprinkle with the strawberries and drizzle with the raspberry puree. Serve with a little crushed ice.
Nutritions of Rockmelon & raspberry soupcalories: 106.355 calories
calories: 0.5 grams fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates