Warm up from the inside with this delicious hearty lamb and vegetable soup that will not only fill the house with a wonderful aroma, but will keep tummies happy, too!
The ingredient of Hearty lamb and vegetable soup recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 6 Coles Australian Lamb Slow Cook Chops
- 1kg pkt Coles Australian Soup Starter kit
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Sliced Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Multigrain Sourdough Vienna, to serve
The instruction how to make Hearty lamb and vegetable soup recipe
- Heat the oil in a large deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb, in 2 batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the vegetables to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until vegetables start to brown. Return the lamb to the pan with the stock, tomato and 2 cups (500ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 2 hours or until the lamb is tender. Season.
- Sprinkle the soup with parsley and serve with bread.
Nutritions of Hearty lamb and vegetable soup recipecalories: