Spaghetti and ready-made meatballs get turned into a one-pot soup in this quick and easy dinner idea, on the table in under an hour.
The ingredient of One-pot spaghetti and meatball soup recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400g packet beef and lamb meatballs
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups salt-reduced chicken stock
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 150g spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Garlic bread, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot spaghetti and meatball soup recipe
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add carrot, celery and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return meatballs to pan with stock and pasta sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Add spaghetti. Cook for 8 minutes or until spaghetti and meatballs are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella, basil leaves and parmesan. Serve with garlic bread.
Nutritions of One-pot spaghetti and meatball soup recipecalories: 676.848 calories
calories: 34.8 grams fat
calories: 15.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 58.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.4 grams protein
calories: 72 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1627 milligrams sodium