Make this stunning salad a centrepiece at your next party.
The ingredient of Layered barbecued beef salad
- 500g beef porterhouse steak, trimmed, thinly sliced into small pieces
- 1/3 cup MasterFoodsu24c7 Marinade Smokey BBQ
- 1 baby cos, leaves roughly shredded
- 425g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 x 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon MasterFoodsu24c7 Mexican Chilli Powder
The instruction how to make Layered barbecued beef salad
- Place beef in a bowl. Add marinade. Toss to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow flavours to develop, tossing halfway.
- Meanwhile, make Creamy Lime Dressing Combine sour cream, juice, coriander and chilli powder in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat a greased chargrill pan or barbecue hot plate over medium heat. Cook beef, in 2 batches, tossing, until charred and just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Layer beans and lettuce into a 12-cup-capacity serving bowl. Toss tomatoes with half of the onion. Arrange in bowl. Drizzle with 2/3 of the dressing. Top with avocado and beef. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with remaining onion and coriander sprigs. Serve.
Nutritions of Layered barbecued beef saladcalories: