Packed with flavour, this is the perfect dish to satisfy those corner-shop burger cravings!
The ingredient of Beef burgers with spinach and fetta recipe
- 500g frozen French fries
- 500g Coles Graze Grass Fed Beef Burgers
- 4 Coles Bakery Sourdough Lunch Rolls, split
- 200g Black Swan Baby Spinach & Fetta Dip
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
The instruction how to make Beef burgers with spinach and fetta recipe
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange French fries in a single layer over the lined tray and bake, turning occasionally, for 15 mins or until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the burger patties for 4 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Spread the roll bases with half the dip. Top with the burger patties and spinach. Cover with tops of rolls. Serve with French fries and remaining dip.
Nutritions of Beef burgers with spinach and fetta recipecalories: 963.887 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 101 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 42 grams protein
calories: 1085 milligrams sodium