Raspberry-Lemon White Chocolate Domes
This delicious dessert is a combination of tart and sweet flavors. The raspberry and lemon flavors are balanced by the creamy white chocolate. The domes are easy to make and can be served as a dessert or snack.
* 2 cups white chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup raspberry jam
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate chips until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the raspberry jam, lemon juice, heavy cream, and salt.
3. Pour the raspberry mixture into the melted white chocolate and stir until combined.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Using a spoon, drop spoonfuls of the white chocolate mixture onto the parchment paper.
6. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
7. Serve and enjoy!
* Calories: 200
* Fat: 11g
* Carbohydrates: 24g
* Protein: 2g
* Sodium: 80mg