Quick and Easy Mediterranean Chickpea Salad: A 15 Minute Recipe for Clarity and Balance
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad (15 Minute Recipe!)
– 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 1/2 cup of diced red onion
– 1/2 cup of diced cucumber
– 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper
– 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, red onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and parsley.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the chickpea mixture and toss to combine.
4. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the top and serve. Enjoy!