Easy Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a great way to have a healthy and delicious breakfast ready to go in the morning. This easy overnight oats recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients and requires no cooking. It’s a great way to get your day started off right!
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup milk of your choice
– 1/4 cup plain yogurt
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, milk, yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
2. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
4. In the morning, remove the bowl from the refrigerator and stir in the chopped nuts, if desired.
5. Serve the oats cold or warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 8g
– Carbohydrates: 36g
– Protein: 8g
– Fiber: 4g