- 1 pound peaches (3 medium or 2 large), pit removed
- 1 cup of water
- 1 (14 ounce) block paneer, cut into chunks
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- ½ cup frozen onion masala
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ – 1 peach, diced
- Cilantro, garnish
- Add the peaches and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour this into an instant pot and add the remaining ingredients to the pot and mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and cook for 1 minute at high pressure.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Mix well, garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Add the peaches and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour this into a dutch oven over medium heat along with the onion masala and spices.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the bell pepper and paneer, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until the paneer is warmed through and the bell peppers are tender.
- Stir in the diced peaches and garnish with cilantro.
Read More Recipes klik myheartbeets.com