This Pinterest recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please. It is a combination of sweet and savory flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. The ingredients are simple and the instructions are straightforward, so you can have this dish ready in no time.
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 red bell pepper, diced
* 1 green bell pepper, diced
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the bell peppers, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, black beans, and corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the cilantro and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
* Calories: 200
* Fat: 5g
* Sodium: 500mg
* Carbohydrates: 30g
* Fiber: 8g
* Protein: 8g