Pin on Cluck – Cluck!
Pin on Cluck – Cluck is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. This dish is made with chicken, potatoes, and a variety of spices, and is cooked in a skillet. It is a great way to use up leftovers and is sure to be a hit with everyone.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes and chicken broth. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving size: 1/4 of the recipe