No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
These No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Cups are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these tasty treats in no time. They are perfect for a quick snack or dessert.
– 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
– 24 mini muffin liners
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
2. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
3. Line a mini muffin tin with 24 mini muffin liners.
4. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin liners, about 1 tablespoon per liner.
5. Place the muffin tin in the freezer for at least 1 hour, or until the peanut butter cups are firm.
6. Remove the peanut butter cups from the muffin tin and enjoy!
– Calories: 90
– Fat: 6g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Protein: 2g