Organize Your Recipes with DIY Postcard Recipe Box Dividers – Maurine Dashney
DIY Postcard Recipe Box Dividers
1. Gather your postcards and decide how many dividers you want to make.
2. Measure and mark the postcards with a pencil and ruler. Cut the postcards to the desired size.
3. Glue the postcards together to form the dividers.
4. Allow the glue to dry completely before using the dividers.
5. Place the dividers in your recipe box and organize your recipes.
Enjoy your new DIY postcard recipe box dividers!