If you have a mug, a microwave & a spoon you can make this single serving One minute Cinnamon Roll in a Mug. It’s so easy & perfect for when those sweet cravings hit & you NEED dessert, like now!
- For the cinnamon roll
- 9 level tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Around 3-4½ tablespoons water
- A tiny dab of oil for greasing the mug coconut or mild olive oil/vegetable oil
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ tablespoons coconut sugar you can sub any fine sugar – don’t use one with large chunky grains unless you don’t mind the grainy texture when it’s cooked
- ½ teaspoon water
- For the frosting
- 3 tablespoons natural powdered sugar
- A drop of plant-based milk or water around ¾ teaspoon
- Grease a normal sized drinking mug (just a standard medium sized one) with a tiny dab of oil. Be sure to reach into the bottom and the edges well.
- First make the frosting. In a small bowl mix the powdered sugar with either plant-based milk or water. Add the liquid a tiny bit at a time. It doesn’t take much at all and the most you will need is ¾ teaspoon of water, perhaps a tiny drop more if you are using milk. Stir well until smooth then set aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to another small bowl and stir to combine.