Classic No Bake Cookies
These classic no bake cookies are a delicious and easy treat that can be made in minutes. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious snack that everyone will love.
– 2 cups sugar
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1/2 cup milk
– 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 3 cups quick-cooking oats
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and oats.
5. Drop the mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
6. Let the cookies cool until they are firm.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 6g
– Sodium: 60mg
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 2g