Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti – The best ever chicken spaghetti that is easy to make! This mouthwatering chicken spaghetti casserole is rich and hearty, full of cream cheese, bacon, sour cream, parmesan, mozzarella, tender chicken, and spaghetti noodles!
- 16 Ounces Spaghetti,
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 5 TBSP Butter, Melted
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 10 Ounce Cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 9×13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside. While the spaghetti is cooking, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate and crumble when cooled.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and parmesan cheese. Toss the parmesan mixture with the cooked spaghetti noodles.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and seasonings.
- Pour half of the spaghetti into the prepared pan and top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat this step one more time. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.