Rich, fudgy and decadent these Milk Chocolate Brownies with a creamy milk chocolate ganache will satisfy any chocolate craving! These brownies are so addicting, before you even know what happened, the whole plate will be gone!
For the Milk Chocolate Brownies:
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped [I used Ghirardelli because it’s awesome]
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
For the Milk Chocolate Ganache:
- 4.5 ounces milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Salted Caramel Sauce Here
- To Make Coffee Milk Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment.
- Whisk together in a medium bowl the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- Place butter and 2 ounces chocolate in a microwave safe, large bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals on high power, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is smooth.
- Add sugar to the melted chocolate mixture, whisking to combine. Add the vanilla and egg, whisking until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Stir the cocoa mixture into the chocolate mixture until just combined. Fold in the remaining chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing out the batter to the edges with a spatula.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the top is set. Do not overbake. I would not suggest baking more than 35 minutes because they might overbake.
- While the brownies bake, make the Milk Chocolate Ganache
- To Make the Milk Chocolate Ganache:
- Melt chocolate and heavy cream in a small microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until mixture is smooth.
- Try not to eat it all before the brownies are done…
- Assembling the Brownies:
- Let brownies cool 10 minutes before pouring ganache over top of brownies. Smooth the ganache to the edges with an offset spatula.
- Let cool completely before cutting. This took me 2 hours in the refrigerator and the middles were still not cooled. They tasted super amazing no matter what temperature.
- Cut into squares and drizzle with the caramel sauce. I spooned some in a ziplock baggie, cut a corner off and then squeezed the caramel out!