Marry Me Chicken
Marry Me Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please. This recipe combines chicken, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce to create a savory and flavorful meal. Serve with a side of steamed vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
* 1/2 cup white wine
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place flour in a shallow dish and dredge chicken breasts in the flour.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
6. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, add mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
8. Add white wine and chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a boil.
9. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Add heavy cream and butter to the skillet and stir until butter is melted.
11. Pour sauce over chicken and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
12. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 19.5g
* Carbohydrates: 11.5g
* Protein: 44.5g