Marry Me Chicken: A Delicious Love Story
Marry Me Chicken
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup white wine
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
4. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
5. Pour in the white wine and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
6. Reduce the heat to low and add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
7. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
8. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes.
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve the chicken with the sauce over your favorite side dish. Enjoy!