These Low Carb Sugar Free Keto Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour are SO tender and moist you’ll never believe they are healthy and gluten free! Perfect for breakfast or snacks!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 42 Servings
• 3 Cups Almond flour (300g) *
• 4 Tbsp Coconut flour, packed (32g)
• 1 Tbsp Baking powder
• 1 tsp Sea salt
• 1 tsp Baking soda
• 3/4 Cup Monkfruit (or granulated sweetener of choice)
• 7 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
• 3 Large Eggs, at room temperature (this is key)
• 1/2 Cup Unsweetened applesauce
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 2/3 Cup Fresh blueberries, (105g) **
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with oil spray. ***READ NOTES
• In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat together the monkfruit, coconut oil, eggs, applesauce and vanilla until well blended.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Low Carb Sugar Free Keto Blueberry Muffins