Easy to make mushroom & spinach cauliflower rice. The perfect low carb side dish!
- 10 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 minutes garlic cloves
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- soy sauce
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add onions and cook until soft.
- Toss in mushrooms and saute until cooked.
- Now add garlic, and stir.
- Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until cauliflower rice has absorbed soy sauce.
- Top mixture with spinach, stir and cook until wilted.