An easy recipe for healthy low carb crackers using almond flour, parmesan cheese, and egg. Reminiscent of homemade cheese chips, these crackers are great for dipping or as a standalone gluten free and keto friendly snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
• 3 ounces blanched almond flour (about 3/4 cup)
• 2 ounces finely grated parmesan cheese with sandy texture (about 1/2 cup)
• 1 large egg beaten
• 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat the oven to 350 F.
• Combine all dry ingredients (almond flour, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt) in a bowl, stirring together until well-mixed.
• Add about two-thirds of the beaten egg and stir together until it forms a cohesive and rollable dough. Use hands to form the dough, if needed. Set aside the remaining egg.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Low Carb Crackers with Almond Flour