“Light and Healthy Omelette: A Delicious Low Calorie Recipe”
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons of skimmed milk
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1/4 cup of chopped onion
– 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper
– 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms
– 1/4 cup of grated cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until combined.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until the eggs are almost set, about 3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and cook until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked through, about 2 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve the omelette warm. Enjoy!