These easy lemon bars have a sweet sugar cookie crust topped with a tangy lemon cheesecake filling and then topped with more sugar cookie crumble. The perfect balance of sweet and tangy. This post was
- Sugar cookie crust:
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup butter at room temperature
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- Lemon cheesecake:
- 8 Ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest divided
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- For the bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking dish with foil and spray liberally with non stick cooking spray.