Low Carb Broccoli Salad with BACON! Packed full of flavor and with minimal ingredients this salad is a sure winner! Keto Broccoli Salads for lunches and dinners
- 2 broccoli heads , chopped into bite sized pieces (apprx 4-5 cups chopped broccoli)
- 1/2 cup red onion , diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped bacon
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low carb maple syrup (see notes above to make your own)
- In a large bowl add broccoli, red onion, cooked bacon, apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise and syrup. Stir together until well combined.
- Allow to sit covered in the refrigerator minimum of 2 hours, best if made the night before and served cold.