How to Make Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound jalapeño peppers (about 5-6 peppers)
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F
- Lay chicken breasts flat in a casserole dish. Season them with the garlic powder then spread the cream cheese over them evenly.
- Wash the jalapeño peppers and then cut the tops off. Remove the seeds and stems if you want it milder, or leave some if you want more spice, then cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese then sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top.