- 1 (14 ounce) block paneer, cut into chunks
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas
- ¾ cup frozen onion masala (3 frozen cubes)
- 1 tablespoon crushed kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice OR garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- Cilantro, garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant pot and mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and cook for 1 minute at high pressure.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Mix well, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Read More Recipes klik myheartbeets.com