- 1 cup jasmine rice, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon oil of choice
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- Rinse rice until the water runs clear.
- Press the sauté button and allow the instant pot to heat up.
- Add oil and once it’s hot, add rice, water and salt.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes then open the valve to release any remaining pressure.
- Fluff the rice and serve.
Read More Recipes klik myheartbeets.com