- 1 cup sugar (approx. 200g)
- ⅓ cup water (approx. 2.8 oz)
- 1 stick butter, sliced, room temperature
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 cup dry milk powder (100 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped, garnish
- Add the sugar and water to the instant pot and mix well.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and cook for 11 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Add the room temperature butter slices, white chocolate chips, milk powder, and vanilla extract to the pot and quickly stir until well combined.
- Add the 15 chopped cookies and fold them in until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined 8×8 inch pan with 1-inch overhang of parchment and smooth it out with a spatula if needed. Top with the remaining 2 chopped cookies.
- Let the fudge cool down on a wire rack (white chocolate cools down quickly, this should take about 5-10 minutes), then put it in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
- Lift from the pan using parchment then cut into small squares.
Read More Recipes klik myheartbeets.com