How to make vegan butterbeer just like in the Harry Potter series! Add a shot of whiskey and some whipped cream…or don’t. You’ll love this easy, delicious recipe!#vegan #veganrecipes #butterbeer#harrypotter #butterscotch #drink
- ¾-1 cup sparkling cider or apple juice
- 1-2 teaspoons non-dairy creamer or plant milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon + extra for topping
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch ginger
- Non-dairy ice cream (I use NadaMoo vanilla to keep the recipe oil-free.)
- Mix spices and creamer/plant milk in a small bowl.
- Pour sparkling cider into a cup or mug.
- Pour spice/milk mixture over cider, stir, then add a scoop of ice cream and top with extra cinnamon. If needed, pour a little more cider to make the butterbeer rise more.
- If you’re using a big mug, you may want to double or even triple this recipe as I did for this photo (warning–it’s very sweet!)