Royal Icing Recipe and Tips
Royal icing is a classic icing used for decorating cakes, cookies, and other desserts. It is made with just a few simple ingredients and is easy to make. This recipe will provide you with tips and tricks for making the perfect royal icing every time.
– 2 large egg whites
– 2 cups powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites until they are frothy.
2. Gradually add in the powdered sugar, whisking until the mixture is thick and glossy.
3. Add in the lemon juice and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
4. Transfer the icing to a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped off.
5. Pipe the icing onto the desired dessert.
– Calories: 80
– Fat: 0g
– Sodium: 0mg
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 0g