Old Fashioned Easy Apple Crisp
This old-fashioned apple crisp is a classic dessert that is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. It’s a great way to use up any extra apples you have lying around and is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
* 4-5 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
3. Place the sliced apples in the baking dish.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
5. Pour the melted butter over the dry ingredients and mix until crumbly.
6. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the apples.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the apples are tender.
8. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 12g
* Carbohydrates: 34g
* Protein: 2g
* Sodium: 150mg