Herbed Panko Crusted Chicken
This herbed panko crusted chicken is a delicious and easy to make meal. The combination of herbs and panko breadcrumbs creates a flavorful and crunchy coating for the chicken. Serve with a side of vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. In a shallow bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts and rub it in to coat.
5. Dip the chicken breasts in the panko mixture, pressing the crumbs into the chicken to coat.
6. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the panko is golden brown.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 10g
– Carbohydrates: 12g
– Protein: 28g