Homemade Vanilla Pudding (Easy & Delicious)
This homemade vanilla pudding is a delicious and easy dessert that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It is made with simple ingredients and requires minimal effort to make. The creamy texture and sweet vanilla flavor make it a perfect treat for any occasion. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover milk or cream you may have in the fridge.
– 2 cups of whole milk
– 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup of cornstarch
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
2. Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
3. Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the butter and vanilla extract.
5. Pour the pudding into individual serving dishes and let cool to room temperature.
6. Serve the pudding chilled or at room temperature.
– Calories: 150
– Fat: 6g
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 3g
– Sodium: 140mg