Heavenly Homemade Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
5. Add the cream cheese and beat until combined.
6. Gradually add the flour mixture and beat until combined.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips.
8. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.