Eclair Pie Recipe
This Eclair Pie Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to please. It is made with a graham cracker crust, a creamy custard filling, and topped with a chocolate glaze. It is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without spending too much time in the kitchen.
* 1 package graham crackers, crushed
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
* 3 cups cold milk
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk until thickened. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread over the graham cracker crust.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and butter over low heat. Stir until smooth. Spread over the pudding layer.
5. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool before serving.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 24.3g
* Cholesterol: 37mg
* Sodium: 517mg
* Carbohydrates: 49.3g
* Fiber: 1.3g
* Protein: 5.3g