Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
This Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to please. It is made with layers of graham crackers, pudding, and whipped topping, and is topped with a chocolate glaze. This recipe is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
– 2 packages (3.5 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
– 4 cups cold milk
– 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 2 packages (12 ounces each) graham crackers
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 2 tablespoons butter
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thickened.
2. Fold in the whipped topping and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar.
4. Spread half of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Spread the pudding mixture over the graham cracker layer.
6. Top with the remaining graham cracker mixture.
7. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
8. Spread the melted chocolate over the top of the cake.
9. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 22g
– Saturated Fat: 12g
– Cholesterol: 41mg
– Sodium: 517mg
– Carbohydrates: 54g
– Fiber: 2g
– Sugar: 28g
– Protein: 7g