Best Ever Banana Pudding Pie
This Best Ever Banana Pudding Pie is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to please. It is made with a graham cracker crust, creamy banana pudding, and topped with whipped cream and banana slices. It is a great way to use up overripe bananas and is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
– 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
– 2 cups cold milk
– 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
– 2 ripe bananas, sliced
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mix until combined.
2. Pour the pudding mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
3. Arrange the banana slices on top of the pudding.
4. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
5. Spread the whipped cream over the banana slices.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 24.3g
– Carbohydrates: 48.3g
– Protein: 6.2g