Skip the takeout and make this Healthy Orange Chicken Recipe for dinner! A simple, delicious dinner that is paleo, gluten free, packed with flavor and done in under an hour
- 4 bell peppers, assorted colors
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo (or paleo mayo)
- 4 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds. Place in 8″ x 8″ casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix chicken, cauliflower rice, hot sauce, melted ghee, and spices until combined.
- Divide the filling between the 4 peppers.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make ranch dressing: Add dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Serve with peppers