Cucumber sandwiches are a classic British tea-time snack. They are light, refreshing, and easy to make. This recipe will show you how to make the perfect cucumber sandwich.
- 2 slices of white bread
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Lay the cucumber slices on one slice of bread.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the cucumber slices.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into four triangles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 sandwich