Broccoli Chicken Divan
Broccoli Chicken Divan is a classic casserole dish that is easy to make and full of flavor. It is a great way to use up leftover chicken and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. This dish is creamy, cheesy, and packed with vegetables. It is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
Serving size: 1/6 of the dish