“Healthy and Delicious: 10 Minute Air Fryer Chicken Sausage and Veggies”
-1 package of chicken sausage
-1 cup of broccoli florets
-1 cup of cauliflower florets
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the chicken sausage into 1-inch pieces and place in the air fryer basket.
3. Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets to the air fryer basket.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and sausage and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
6. Serve the air fryer chicken sausage and veggies with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!