Grow Pounds of Chicken Feed for Pennies
This recipe will show you how to grow pounds of chicken feed for pennies. It is a simple and cost-effective way to provide your chickens with a nutritious and balanced diet.
* 2 cups of wheat
* 2 cups of oats
* 2 cups of barley
* 2 cups of corn
* 2 cups of sunflower seeds
* 2 cups of flaxseed
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the wheat, oats, barley, corn, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Allow the mixture to cool before serving.
* High in protein
* Rich in vitamins and minerals
* Low in fat and cholesterol