This Greek chicken dinner is an easy one-pot meal, resulting in tender, flavorful meat. Chicken breasts are coated with a Greek inspired marinade, and baked in the oven along with zucchini, tomatoes, and onions. Great for low carb and keto diets.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 – 1 1/2 pounds total)
• 5 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes halved
• 1 small zucchini sliced into coins
• 1 small or 1/2 large onion sliced
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
• Chicken Marinade:
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 5 cloves garlic minced
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon ground thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• Use paper towels to pat the chicken breasts dry. In a bowl, add all marinade ingredients and stir until mixed.
• In a resealable bag or shallow dish, add chicken and marinade. Arrange the chicken breasts so they’re coated with the marinade on all sides.
• Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Greek Chicken