These healthy golden ginger turmeric cookies that are flour free and easy to make. This cookie recipe is low sugar with the sweetness coming from bananas.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 16 Servings
• 3 Bananas
• 1½ cups / 200g ground Oats
• 2 tbsp ground Ginger
• 1 tbsp Turmeric
• pinch of Salt
• pinch of Black pepper
• CASHEW VANILLA ICING
• 3/4 cup / 115 g Cashew nuts
• 2 tbsp Sweetener such as Maple syrup
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 2 tbsp Coconut oil or Coconut butter, optional – sub with extra water
• a splash of Water for blending
• a sprinkle of Turmeric or Ginger to top with
• Mix all of the dry cookie ingredients together. The oats should be ground into a reasonably fine flour, a small blender jug will do this in 30 seconds.
• Mash the bananas with a fork and then mix with the dry ingredients.
• Spoon onto a baking tray, try to make them the same size and a roughly round shape.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at GINGER TURMERIC COOKIES FROSTED WITH VANILLA CASHEWS RECIPE